Throughout my online course, participants will be able to ask questions before (in the courseware), during the Virtual Class (in the chat box), and after (in the courseware)
About the course:
- Six Virtual Interactive Classes. All classes will be recorded for those who cannot attend.
- New Technologies such as Videos, Blogs, Social Media and exciting assignments are counted in.
- The long-lasting right of entry to the course materials.
- The best for pre-intermediate or intermediate learners who want to get to a higher level.
For the duration of the six live lessons, I will show you exactly what you need to do to make fast progress and achieve your dream of being able to speak English spontaneously as well as naturally. I will go through the approach based on your learning style and show you the best methods and techniques so that you will make unbelievable progress.
The training will be conducted for six weeks.
The classes will be given one time a week every Saturday at 17.00 pm UTC/GMT for six weeks.
Participants have to use (UTC/GMT) Time Zone Converter to check an exact time of the course
A minimum number of students I can start the course is 10.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Improve speaking competence and English fluency
- Increase your communication efficiency
- Clarify and ask Questions politely
- Use strategies for making Small Talk effectively
- Use expressions for Problem Solving
- Get ready for a variety English speaking environments
- Prepare for different Spoken English Exams and Interviews
- Master your Public Speaking fluency
I want to demonstrate the best way you should learn English. I also need to make it individual just for you. We all have different strong points and weaknesses. We all have, unlike motivation and reason to learn English. Students will discover how to utilize proper English to take part in English meetings, as well as accurate run-through expressions for being given an interview in English.
Everyone will learn how can do this even if you have a very busy schedule; my methods can be used by anyone no matter how full of activity you are. What’s more, I’ll also share with you the best resources so that you don’t have to spend time looking for the top websites, books, and apps. I always offer content in different formats. For example, if you watch the video, I will also provide a transcript of the video.
I avoid large classes to be able to connect with students on a less formal, personal level; to have a much better opportunity of engaging learners in the course material.
Don’t worry if you miss a lesson: each session is recorded and can be viewed at any time (even after the course has finished). You can also download all lesson notes from the chat box, interact with myself and colleague learners, and participate in enjoyable challenges.
I will also provide additional Skype sessions where you can take advantage of the variety activities and practice online speaking.
- Access to downloadable class recordings
- Course related PPT’s, PDF’s and word document files are available to the students
- F2F oral exams for speaking practice on Skype
- Training in a variety English speaking settings
- VC One: An introduction to the values of being fluent in English as well as how not to learn foreign languages to escape from common learning mistakes.
- VC Two: Motivation, involvement as well as creativity is essential.
- Learning how to become a passionate on-line English student from experienced language teacher is an excellent start.
- VC Three: Learning using traditional methods, memorizing single words and grammar rules should be avoided.
- We will be practicing English through expressions, collocations, models, patterns, language chunks, phrasal verbs as well as idioms.
- VC Four: I will use the most effective training techniques to improve pronunciation and to advance speaking skills powerfully.
- VC Five: Music in English Teaching helps getting into the act of learning English in an enjoyable manner. Students are going to Learning English with the song’s lyrics.
- VC Six: Different strategies of storytelling and final discussio
This course is for Pre-Intermediate to Advanced English Language Learners.
Participants should be able to speak with the fundamental English skills.
- Are you nervous about communicating in English with foreign colleagues?
- Do you have a good command of English, but feel like your flexibility may be lacking?
- Would you like to learn how to sound more natural when making small talk and discussing problems?
- Do you feel the need to improve your conversational skills?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then enroll now!
Language of instruction: English